You want to protect your home from termites, but first you need to answer the important question: bait or liquid?
The Sentricon® System puts science to work to protect your home. A protective ring of Sentricon stations around your home turns termite foraging behavior against them. They find the bait, feed on it and take it back to the colony. The result is proven colony elimination. Alternative liquid treatment are designed to block termite access to the home by killing some or repelling them, but the colony stays in place to resume the attack if the liquid termiticide barrier is disturbed or the chemical protection breaks down naturally. In comparison, the Sentricon System bait remains fully effective thanks to regular inspection and service by a Certified Sentricon Specialist™.
With Sentricon, there’s:
- No digging or trenching – You work so hard to keep your lawn and yard pristine, so don’t ruin it with a liquid termite treatment. Want landscaping tips to prevent termites? We’re here to help.
- No structural drilling – With a baiting system, there is no drilling through the structural foundation.
- No chemicals injected in the ground – The original Sentricon System is the only termite product to receive the Presidential Green Chemistry Award from the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency. That means it’s environmentally responsible, and your family and pets don’t need to worry about it.
- No trucks with chemical tanks – There’s no dealing with hundreds or even thousands of gallons of chemical solution.
- No scheduling hassles – At work or have an appointment away from home? No worries. A pest management company can still stop by to install termite baiting systems.