The termite threat doesn’t stop, and neither does the Sentricon® System Deader Than Dead Tour. While millions of homeowners are experiencing countless thousands of dollars in property damage, the Coroner’s Caddy hits the road for the second national termite awareness tour. The goal? To save homeowners from billions of dollars in annual property damage.
In case you missed it, here’s what the 2018 Deader Than Dead Tour looked like:
The 2019 Deader Than Dead Tour kicks off during the National Pest Management Association’s Termite Awareness Week to increase awareness of the lurking threat termites pose and engage with the communities that Certified Sentricon Specialists™ and the Sentricon system protect. The 7-foot, dead-termite-topped hearse will take a six-week spin across 22 states to get the word out that homeowners don't have to live with the threat of termites or the billions of dollars of damage they cause each year. Here's where you can find the Coroner’s Caddy this spring:
- March 11: Fort Myers, Florida (Fort Myers Pest Control)
- March 15: Houston, Texas (ABC Home & Commercial Services)
- March 18: Beaumont, Texas (Bill Clark Pest Control)
- March 20: Natchitoches, Louisiana (J&J Exterminating)
- March 22: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma (Mother Nature’s Pest and Lawn)
- March 25: Wichita, Kansas (Patton Termite & Pest Control)
- March 26: Kansas City, Missouri (Rottler Pest & Lawn Solutions)
- March 30: Greensboro, North Carolina (Stark Exterminators/Arrow Exterminators, Inc.)
- April 1: Greenville, South Carolina (Spencer Pest Services)
- April 4: Nashville, Tennessee (All-American Pest Control Inc.)
Learn more about the Sentricon System Deader Than Dead Tour and hear from homeowners like you about why they protect their homes from termites at Sentricon.com/tour. You also can follow along with the #DeaderThanDeadTour on Facebook.